Our company’s most important value is ‘Patients First’, which means that we are committed to protecting your privacy and we take great care with your personal information. This policy will help you understand how we use and protect your data. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com. You can also learn more at Dextol.com/trust. Thank you so much for choosing Dextol. Effective Date: 1st Aug, 2018
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
4.How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information or Usage Information:
- To present our Website or App and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that we or other third party service providers may offer on our Website or App. fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription/appointments, including payment information, cancellations, as well as expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or App or any products or services we or other third party service providers offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please inform us accordingly. We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria. We use your information and provide to HCP for better service.
5. Use of Information
We may use information that is neither Personal Information nor PHI (including non-PHI Personal Information that has been de-identified and/or aggregated) to better understand who uses Dextol and how we can deliver a better healthcare experience (for example, testing different kinds of emails has helped us understand when and how patients prefer to get Wellness Reminders for preventive care), or otherwise at our discretion.
We use information, including Personal Information, to provide the Services and to help improve the Services, to develop new services, and to advertise (for example, to display Dextol ads on other websites). Such use may include:
- Providing you with the products, services and information you request
- Responding to correspondence that we receive from you
- Contacting you when necessary or requested, including to remind you of an upcoming appointment
- Providing, maintaining, administering or expanding the Services, performing business analyses, or for other internal purposes to support, improve or enhance our business, the Services, and other products and services we offer
- Customizing or tailoring your experience of the Services, which may include sending customized messages or showing you Sponsored Results
- Notifying you about certain resources, Healthcare Providers or services we think you may be interested in learning more about
- Sending you information about Dextol or our products or Services
- Sending emails and other communications that display content that we think will interest you and according to your preferences
- Showing you advertisements, including interest-based or online behavioral advertising
- Using statistical information that we collect in any way permitted by law, including from third parties in connection with their commercial and marketing efforts; and
- Fulfilling our legally required obligations, such as preventing, detecting and investigating security incidents and potentially illegal or prohibited activities.
6. HOW INFORMATION MAY BE SHARED AND TRANSFERRED?
7. Storage and Security of Information
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We endeavor to follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and in storage.
Although we make good faith efforts to store Personal Information in a secure operating environment that is not open to the public, we do not and cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information. If at any time during or after our relationship we believe that the security of your Personal Information may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you of that development. If a notification is appropriate, we will endeavor to notify you as promptly as possible under the circumstances. If we have your e-mail address, we may notify you by e-mail to the most recent e-mail address you have provided us in your account profile. Please keep your e-mail address in your account up to date. You can update that e-mail address anytime in your account profile. If you receive a notice from us, you can print it to retain a copy of it. To receive these notices, you must check your e-mail account using your computer or mobile device and email application software. __You consent to our use of e-mail as a means of such notification. please e-mail us at info@dextol. com. __Please include your address when you submit your request. You can make this election any time, and it will apply to notifications we make after a reasonable time thereafter for us to process your request. You may also use this e-mail address to request a print copy, at no charge, of an electronic notice we have sent to you regarding a compromise of your Personal Information.
8. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information or Usage Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your [email address/contact information] used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by [checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or at any other time by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes.
- We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
10. Dispute Resolution and Governing Law
11. Public Information
You agree that any information that you may reveal in a review posting or online discussion or forum is intentionally open to the public and is not in any way private. We recommend that you carefully consider whether to disclose any Personal Information in any public posting or forum. What you have written may be seen and/or collected by third parties and may be used by others in ways we are unable to control or predict. You can learn more about our reviews process at dextol.com/verifiedreviews.
12. Information Provided on Behalf of Children and Others
The Services are not intended for use by children and children are prohibited from using the Services. Dextol does not knowingly collect any information from children, nor are the Services directed to children.
By accessing, using and/or submitting information to or through the Services, you represent that you are not younger than age thirteen (13). If we learn that we have received any information directly from a child under age thirteen (13) without his/her parent’s written consent, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child (or his/her parent or legal guardian) to inform the child that he/she cannot use the Services, and we will subsequently delete that information.
If you are between age thirteen (13) and the age of majority in your place of residence, you may use the Services only with the consent of or under the supervision of your parent or legal guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian of a minor child, you may, in compliance with the Agreement, use the Services on behalf of such minor child. Any information that you provide us while using the Services on behalf of your minor child will be treated as Personal Information as otherwise provided herein.
If you use the Services on behalf of another person, regardless of age, you agree that Dextol may contact you for any communication made in connection with providing the Services or any legally required communications. You further agree to forward or share any such communication with any person for whom you are using the Services on behalf.
13. Other Websites
14. Consent To This Policy
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website or App, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, login address / password, financial or banking information, personal or medical insurance details, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline as well as other demographic data (“Personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, including but not limited to medical information, history of your appointments to doctors, hospitals etc., geo-location information when permitted by you on your device, and any other information provided by you on our Website or App (“Usage Information”); and/or
- about your searches on our Website or App, call data records, services checked or verified on our Website or App, internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website or app. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners, who have received the information from you with consent to further disclose to third parties.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Personal Information, Usage Information and other information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website or App, subscribing to any service, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website or App.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website or App and of the fulfillment of your orders or appointments. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order or appointment through our Website or App.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or App or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Also, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website or App with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Website or App, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website or App, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website or App.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically helps us to improve our Website or App and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website or App according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website or App.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website or App may use local stored objects (or flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website or App. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies and we advise you to keep yourself updated on how to manage your privacy and security settings for flash cookies on your device.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website or App and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- We do not collect Personal Information or Usage Information automatically, but we may tie this information to Personal Information or Usage Information about you that you provide to us or that we collect from other sources.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, provide services to you and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others
Dextol Pvt Ltd.